From the creators of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Book of Useless Information-a collection of even greater insignificance.
More useless than ever before! Impress know-it-all friends with this all-new hodgepodge of frivolous facts and silly statistics that no one really needs to know. But honestly, how cool is it to find out that...
• There is a place in Maryland called Monkey's Eyebrow
• Giving yellow flowers is a sign of bad luck in Russia
• One brow wrinkle is the result of 200,000 frowns
• Paper can be made from asparagus
This is the book that will also tell you...
• The meaning of 'mageirocophobia'
• Where it is illegal to kill a butterfly
• Huckleberry Finn's remedy for warts
• What bodily fluid the Romans used as a hair treatment
And much, much more!
|Publisher:||Penguin Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||4.50(w) x 7.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Noel Botham is chairman and founding member of the Useless Information Society. Botham and the rest of his team lurk mostly around London.