Now fully revised, the only guide you need to ace the simulationquestion requirements of the CPA Exam
Fully revised and updated, this tightly focused guide is like noother, focusing strictly on the simulation questions in the CPAExam.
Providing nine case studies-three for each section tested on theCPA exam-Wiley CPA Exam: How to Master Simulations, SecondEdition takes you step by step to show you how to complete eachsimulation tested on the exam.
O. Ray Whittington, well-known author and professor, uses hisextensive experience to prepare candidates to master thesimulations on the CPA Exam. Tightly focused, this study aidprovides you with the tips and examples you need to studyeffectively, and includes
- All the new functionality of the simulation questions,including the new research requirements
- A complementary CD-ROM containing nine free full simulations togive you hands-on practice similar to the actual exam
- Essential guidance on how to do an efficient and effectivesearch and how to understand the questions requirements
- Vital strategies on how to approach the research requirementsof CPA exam simulations
- A detailed description of how to improve your writtencommunications on the communication requirements of all sections ofthe exam
- Thorough guidance on how to complete Financial Accounting andReporting, Regulation, and Auditing and Attestationsimulations
Filled with tips and examples of how you can effectivelynavigate through the simulation questions and maximize your score,Wiley CPA Exam: How to Master Simulations, Second Editionequips you with a systematic approach to understanding the CPAExam's simulation questions.
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
O. Ray Whittington, PhD, CPA, CMA, CIA, is dean of the College of Commerce at DePaul University. He is also the author of Audit Sampling: An Introduction to Statistical Sampling in Auditing, Fifth Edition, available from Wiley.
Table of Contents
About the Author.
2 Research Requirements of Simulations.
3 Communication Requirements of Simulations.
4 Mastering Financial Accounting and Reporting Simulations.
5 Mastering Regulation Simulations.
6 Mastering Auditing and Attestation Simulations.
Appendix A: Solutions to Problems.