"A whole new perspective on drinking. Highly recommended" - Dr Rafal Zakrzewski, Cambridge University
TAKE A BREAK FROM DRINKING TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE
Drinking is awesome, but if the grog monster has you by the tail then it is easy to get into a rut and waste your life away, especially if you are in a soul destroying job. Whether you are curious about improving your health, relationships or simply creating a better version of you, this book will show you how giving up alcohol for a period can let you do this.
THIS GUIDE TO TAKING A BREAK FROM THE DRINK TEACHES:
- How David went from one of Australia's leading beer experts and writers to going off the drink for a year and giving up his job as a partner in a major law firm to become a children's book writer
- How to justify taking a break from drinking to yourself and to your peers
- How to cope with risk of boredom
- How to gain zen like clarity after breaking the drinking cycle
- How to redesign your life to become a better, more joyous version of you
- How to make a decision about your future after your time off the drink.
|Publisher:||Blue Peg Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.12(d)|
About the Author
David has appeared on Sky News and has been quoted by publications including the Australian Financial Review, Business Review Weekly and the Sydney Morning Herald as an expert in law, children's books, beer and Australian culture. The BBC asked to interview him about a light version of VB, but he declined as he refused to drink it (even before he was between drinks).