• How to use the Internet for continuing education, networking, building a business, and turning your passion into profit
• Four tactics to begin in high school/college that will drastically increase your job prospects and increase your salary
• How to decide if college is right for you, the true value of college, and how to effectively fund your college education
• How and why you must build a personal brand
• How to survive and thrive in Corporate America
• How to escape Corporate America and pursue your passion
• Personal finance fundamentals
"If you're a Millennial wondering 'what next' in your life, this book is for you. Michael Price has been there and done that, and offers his advice in a no-nonsense style readers will love."
- Barbara Corcoran, Star of ABC's Shark Tank
"In an era of new technology, a new economy, and new opportunities, Michael Price shows us what it takes to create a life of meaning as part of a Millennial generation that is ready to make a huge positive impact on the world."
- Ryan Allis, Co-founder of iContact | CEO of Connect.com
"Use any and all resources - including this wonderful book, What Next? The Millennial's Guide to Surviving and Thriving in the Real World - to study and practice as you create the future you desire and deserve. To author Michael Price... Well done!"
- Dean & Cofounder of Paul Mitchell Schools | Author of BE NICE (OR ELSE!)
"Are you a Millennial? Confused about life? This book is your answer."
- Andrew Warner, Founder of Mixergy
Michael Price is the voice of a new generation. After spending nine years building businesses and developing strategy, initiation, and execution of marketing campaigns for some of the biggest businesses in their industries including the iconic FINA Oil and Gas Brand, Verizon, and BBVA Compass Bank, Michael Price has experienced success many people twice his age often only dream of. His unique perspective as a young, successful employee, entrepreneur, and Millennial gives him insight into the Real World that Generation Y desperately needs to hear. His lessons of life, hard work, determination, and perspiration are awe-inspiring.