37.49 In Stock
Use the proven format of the best-selling Secrets SeriesTM to prepare for the USMLE Step 1. Presented as questions and answers based on clinical vignettes, USMLE Step 1 Secrets will aid you in not only retaining but understanding key information for the boards. Co-authored by Dr.Tom Brown, author of Rapid Review in Physiology, and Dr.Dave Brown, the second edition has been updated to be even more concise and ultra high-yield, while still offering a complete overview of the key topics and the top “secrets? and personal insights from the authors.
- Utilizes a case-based approach to prepare you for the Step 1 exam.
- Implements systems-based organization for an integrated approach.
- Uses the Secrets Q&A format to make learning interesting and effective.
- Uses a new Top 100 Secrets chapter as a recap of the most important information in the book to help you review quickly.
- Incorporates 7 new chapters, including Clinical Anatomy and Pharmacology, and Toxicology to expand coverage of high-yield areas and keep you current.
- Provides maximum information in minimal time to help fit a concise review into your busy schedule.
- Includes a color pathology and dermatology section to enhance the clarity and understanding of key images.
About the Author
Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington; Medicine Hospitalist, Hospital of Central Connecticut, New Britain, CT
Chief Resident, Department of Neurology, University of California, Irvine, Orange, CA
Table of Contents
|6.||Female Reproductive System||95|
|15.||Genetic and Metabolic Diseases||237|
|17.||Viral, Fungal, and Parasitic Diseases||273|