For 100 years, strange activity has been occurring off the southern California Coast. Mile for mile, this area is one of the top producers of USOs (unidentified submersible objects) in the entire world. Drawing on firsthand testimonies from the Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, police officers, lifeguards, residents and many others, Preston Dennett presents a compelling case for the possible existence of an undersea UFO base. Sightings of weird lights, anomalous glowing clouds, objects flying in and out of the water, mass UFO sightings, humanoid encounters--they're all here. More than ten years of research, presented here for the first time. The truth about this area can no longer be denied: something very strange is lurking in these waters. Inside you will find:
· more than 70 cases of UFOs over the water.
· more than 70 cases of USOs in the water.
· original never before published cases.
· firsthand eyewitness testimonies from a wide variety of military witnesses.
· mass UFO sightings, some involving hundreds of objects.
· humanoid encounters, including abductions to an apparent base.
· An inside look at the History Channel's Deep Sea UFOs 1 & 2 & UFO Hunters.
· maps showing the location of all the activity.
· an in-depth exploration of the "Malibu Anomaly."
· photographs of UFOs and USOs, witnesses and encounter locations.
· original USO accounts from across the world.
Is there really an Undersea UFO Base off the southern California Coast? The evidence can be found inside this unique and groundbreaking book.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.48(d)|