24.46 Out Of Stock
The animal kingdom comes to life with these oversized figures representing iconic members of the reptile and amphibian classes. Sized just right for little hands, each easy-to-clean figure sparks scientific and imaginative curiosity with vibrant colors and realistic details. Teach kids about the slither of a snake, the chirp of a colorful tree frog, and the darting glances of a gecko with this five-piece set (which also includes a tortoise and an iguana), or let imaginations run from one wild kingdom to the next during inventive dramatic play sessions. In addition to looking life-like, each figure is tough; made from durable heavy-duty plastic, they'll stand up to years of play (and even an outdoor safari or two). They're also easy to clean; the figures' dishwasher-safe plastic construction means they wipe clean easily, and can handle more vigorous washing after particularly dirty playtime expeditions. Each set comes with an educational guide that's filled with fun facts about each reptile and amphibian. For ages 2+. Can be combined with critters from other Learning Resources Jumbo Animals sets.
- Set of five jumbo animal figures inspired by popular reptiles and amphibians, including a tortoise, gecko, snake, iguana, and tree frog
- Vibrant color schemes mimic the natural world's exotic beauty
- Durable, dishwasher-safe plastic construction makes cleanup safe and easy
- Includes an educational guide filled with scientific facts about each animal
- Perfect for ages 2 and up
|Age Range:||3 - 6 Years|