9.95 Out Of Stock
Give your Beaker Creatures a home away from home! Add some science to the world of collectible toys with the Beaker Creatures 2-Pack with Bio-Home from Learning Resources. Each pack comes with two Beaker Creatures collectibles: one that's ready to identify, and one that's encased within a mysterious Reactor Pod. After dropping the pod in water and triggering its colorful bubbling reaction, kids can use the included classification cards to count up their creatures' physical characteristics and determine which of the 35 Beaker Creatures they've discovered. The set also includes one Bio-Home, a cozy habitat for the creatures whose top also doubles as a magnifier that helps kids take a closer look. Each Beaker Creatures 2-Pack with Bio-Home comes with two double-sided mini-posters: one side features a quiz filled with amazing real-world science facts, while the other features fun images of the creatures that combine to form a larger poster.
- Drop the pod in water to trigger a colorful bubbling reaction that reveals one of 35 Beaker Creatures
- Includes one Reactor Pod containing mystery Beaker Creature, as well as one bonus creature
- Bio-Home with magnifying top helps kids get a better look at Beaker Creatures in their natural habitats
- Includes two classification cards and two mini-posters filled with amazing science facts. Includes two classification cards and two mini-posters filled with amazing science facts. Magnifying glass and forceps shown not included.
- For ages 5+
- Warnings: Choking Hazard, Has Small Parts
|Age Range:||5 - 8 Years|