What does transformational leadership look like in navigating artificial intelligence and emerging technologies? In this book, the author will address global workforce implications on the horizon from the advances in technology. Through her vast experience in working with companies and interviewing top leaders from around the world from companies such as Zappos, Sodexo, Amgen, and the WD-40 Company, she has distilled the best ways to prepare teams and leaders, in order to build better teams and drive superior results.
In a world that is changing fast, the impact of new technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning are already being felt. The time has come to prepare talent and leaders for these changes or you will be left behind. Organizations need to understand how to develop and foster our top leadership talent.
In this exciting and interactive book, you will discover:
- How to build wildly successful global teams
- How to bring out the very best in your teams and navigate leadership styles for more business impact
- The future of work and building agility in your workforce
- Tactics on how to effectively align your organization's needs for the future
- Driving vision and innovation through diversity and inclusion
Keywords: Leadership, Artificial Intelligence, Transformational Leadership, Navigating Leadership, Talent Engagement, Performance And Productivity, Organizational Development Consulting, Organizational Design And Development, The Future Of Work