Kaplan's TOEIC Premier 2018-2019 provides in-depth review, online listening tracks, and test-like practice to build your English-language skills for the TOEIC Listening and Reading exam. This fully revised guide includes test-taking strategies, expert tips, and up-to-date test information so you can face the TOEIC with confidence.
The Best Review
- More than 1100 practice questions and items covering all sections of the Listening and Reading exam
- Four full-length practice tests with detailed answers and explanations
- More than 30 hours of test-like listening and speaking practice included on CD and online
- In-depth review of the content and abilities tested on each section of the exam
- Kaplan's proven test-taking strategies teach you how to answer questions more quickly and make the most of your time
- New and exclusive interactive online centre offers practice test feedback and customised score reports to help you personalise your study plan
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Each year, millions of people in 150 countries worldwide take the TOEIC exam in order to demonstrate proficiency in the English language. The TOEIC Listening and Reading exam is used to measure the everyday English skills of people working in an international environment. This exam is leveraged by job-seekers and employers to showcase and assess English language communication skills.
About the Author
Kaplan Test Prep is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses worldwide. Established in 1938, Kaplan is the world leader in the test prep industry. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings, a complete array of print books and digital products, and a global network of certified providers, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including test prep for English language exams such as the IELTS, TOEFL, and TOEIC as well as for entrance exams for secondary school, college and graduate school, and professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians and nurses. For Kaplan Test Prep's global offerings, go to www.kaptestglobal.com.