Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill has become the must-have bible of prosperity and success for millions of readers since its initial publication in 1937. Now-from the number-one publisher of Napoleon Hill's books-comes the most complete and essential edition of Think and Grow Rich yet. For the first time in one volume, this classic book will include these powerful tools:
- the original 1937 text of Hill's classic book;
- an all-new Introduction;
- pull-out quotes for memorization and inspiration;
- additional quotes on success from history's greatest lives;
- Success Questions at the end of each chapter;
- Success Action-Steps that tie in to each of Hill's Thirteen Steps to Riches;
- articles on success, prosperity, and Napoleon Hill by such people as Andrew Carnegie and others;
- a biography of Napoleon Hill;
- a Statement of Desire Contract with Life that each reader can sign;
- a Success Notes section for insights, ideas, and action items;
- instructions on how to form a Master Mind Group and/or a Master Mind Partnership;
- special lay-flat binding;
- French flaps;
- and more!
Published in the easy-to-use large format-the same trim as The Think and Grow Rich Workbook and The Think and Grow Rich Success Journal-this is the only edition that serious students of Think and Grow Rich will want to use to understand the original text fully and put it into action in their lives.
About the Author
Read an Excerpt
Excerpted from "Think and Grow Rich"
Copyright © 2011 Napoleon Hill.
Excerpted by permission of Penguin Publishing Group.
All rights reserved. No part of this excerpt may be reproduced or reprinted without permission in writing from the publisher.
Excerpts are provided by Dial-A-Book Inc. solely for the personal use of visitors to this web site.
What People are Saying About This
"During the past twenty-five years I have been blessed with more good fortune than any individual deserves but I shudder to think where I'd be today, or what I'd be doing if I had not been exposed to Napoleon Hill's philosophy. It changed my life."
--Og Mandino, The Greatest Salesman in the World