With enchanting art, lots of guided pages in which to write, and ample room for photos, this is the perfect keepsake for Baby!
From the moment you get the good news to the first birthday, there’s a place to record thoughts, feelings, guests, and important milestones. Showcasing the enchanting illustrations of Emily Winfield Martin, the bestselling author of The Wonderful Things You Will Be, this baby book preserves little and monumental milestones alike.
• Three bound-in envelopes and a folder in the back, perfect for mementos and cards
• A silk grosgrain ribbon tie, which keeps your treasures in the book
• A gatefold family tree to fill in
• Pages to record Baby's monthly progress for the first year
• Twelve monthly milestone sticker badges
• And much more!
|Product dimensions:||8.10(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Emily Winfield Martin is a collector and lover of fairy tales, and the original Grimm’s tale of Snow White and Rose Red enchanted and haunted her all her life. She is a painter of real and imaginary things, and the author and illustrator of such books as Dream Animals and The Wonderful Things You Will Be. Emily lives among the giant trees of Portland, Oregon, and if you need her, you might look in the heart of the woods.