First Published in 2002. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
About the Author
Deborah Norden is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Whittier College. Roberto Russell is Director of Academic Affairs, Institute of the Foreign Service, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and Full Professor, University Torcuato Di Tella, Buenos Aires.
Table of ContentsSeries Preface
1. Autonomous Argentina: A HIstory of U.S.-Argentine Relations
2. The New International Order and the Transformation of U.S.-Argentine Relations
3. The Making of Foreign Policy: Competing Models in the United States and Argentina
4. Defining the Terms of Friendship: Issues in U.S.-Argentine Relations
5. International Institutions and the Bilateral Relationship: An Accommodation with Limits