With this easy-to-use handbook, best-selling author Gary Greene provides you with instant access to his best tips, tricks and techniques for creating exceptionally realistic colored pencil artwork. Whether you're new to colored pencils or perfecting advanced techniques, you'll find the answers you need here in dozens of complete step-by-step demonstrations, including:
• Simple techniques for achieving amazingly realistic compositions, including layering, burnishing and underpainting
• Proven methods for working successfully with water-soluble colored pencils
• A full range of inspiring subject matter, from flowers and animals to landscapes and still-life compositions
• Tips for solving common problems, fixing mistakes and taking sharp, clear reference photos
• Expert guidance in choosing the right materials and colors, including complete color charts from all the major manufacturers
It's all here in the The Ultimate Guide to Colored Pencil the solutions and secrets you need for your own colored pencil success!
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.30(d)|
About the Author
Gary Greene is the author of nine North Light titles. His colored pencil paintings and articles have appeared in various other books and he has also produced five art instruction videos. His paintings have won national and international awards. He has conducted workshops, demonstrations and lectures nationally and internationally since 1985. He is a ten-year signature member of the Color Pencil Society of America and served on its founding board of directors for six years.