Retailing for $18.95, U.S., and found under the category of Business & Economics/Leadership publications, the volume features the following authors:
The Benefits of Collaborative Doctoral Research
Celebrate the diffusion of innovative refractive thinking through the writings of these doctoral scholars as they dare to think differently in search of new applications and understandings of social responsibility.
• Dr. Tom Woodruff and Dr. Cheryl A. Lentz examine the nature of the doctoral scholar.
• Dr. Beverly D. Carter reviews the worldwide impact of corporate social responsibility to address sustainable developmental issues.
• Dr. Gayle Grant and Dr. Judy Fisher-Blando offer insight into the CSR that women in leadership positions give to the community.
• Dr. Barbara Welcher expands on the impact of four generations working together in the current workforce.
• Dr. Emad Rahim, Dr. Vishakha Maskey, and Dr. Darrell Norman Burrell offer expertise regarding innovative and emerging leadership approaches and organizational strategies that foster corporate social responsibility.
• Dr. Christi Sanders and Dr. Michael Millstone discover implications for the impending Baby Boomer mass exodus.
• Dr. Julie M. Ducharme and Dr. Sheila Embry examine social responsibility in federal employees and public instructors.
• Dr. Dustin Pawlak explores the social responsibilities of elite athletes in relation to PES use.
• Dr. Magdy Hussein and Dr. Gamal Elmarsafi review critiques of the Stakeholders Theory and offer an alternative balanced model.
• Dr. Sue Lebeau and Dr. Claudia Santin explore approaches to teaching faculty and graduate students about their role as digital citizens.
• Dr. Elmer B. Hall and Dr. Edward F. Knab examine social irresponsibility and the need for sustainable leadership.
• Dr. Cheryl A. Lentz concludes with lessons learned and the benefits of research and refractive thinking.
Dr. Cheryl Lentz, managing editor of The Lentz Leadership Institute, explains the unique benefits of the document for readers. "It celebrates the diffusion of innovative refractive thinking through the writings of these doctoral scholars as they dare to think differently in search of new applications and understandings of social responsibility," she says. "Unlike most academic books that merely define research, The Refractive Thinker® offers unique applications of research methodologies from the perspective of multiple authors-each offering a chapter based on their specific expertise."
The Refractive Thinker® series meets the publishing needs of doctoral scholars while collaboratively sharing the expense and promotion. The goal is to help scholars with the lack of affordable publishing avenues to meet university peer reviewed standards while supporting the great need for dynamic dialogue and innovation.