Keep an open mind as you read about: -
* The strange psychic life of the Australian Aborigines.
* The mystery of the fire-walkers of the Fiji Islands.
* The yogis of India, who may hold the key which scientists everywhere are looking for to unlock the hidden reservoirs of human efficiency and energy.
* The startling and significant research into mental telepathy that is being done by Soviet scientists of the highest caliber.
* Extra-sensory perception and what the future holds for para-psychology.
* The researches into hypnosis, cybernetics and ESB - electrical stimulation of the brain.
* Lourdes, for whose cures medical science has no explanation.
* The sensitives of mediums who claim to have special psychic powers and the honest appearing charlatans who prey upon the gullible.
* How you can relate the facts in this book to your own life to develop and maintain your physical, mental, and moral well-being.
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Mitch Horowitz, who introduced this volume, is the PEN Award-winning author of books including Occult America and The Miracle Club: How Thoughts Become Reality. The Washington Post says Mitch “treats esoteric ideas and movements with an even-handed intellectual studiousness that is too often lost in today’s raised-voice discussions.” Follow him @MitchHorowitz.