9.99 In Stock
If you are looking for a fun book to read with your kids or a book to keep them entertained for ages, then look no further.
Take a magical journey into 'The Mystical Wood' where a boy, searching for his lost dog, meets a wizard, a dragon, a giant bumblebee and a T-Rex. He must befriend each one to carry on the search for his pet and return back home to his Mum. Will the boy find his dog? How will he get home?
"Little boy, oh little boy, what business have you here?
This wood is full of monsters and other things to fear."
'The Mystical Wood' combines a terrific adventure with everything a parent or teacher could want a child to read. It has new words, but not too many so that a child loses interest. It shows positive values, without lecturing. It can be read together, or alone. It is written in rhyme which helps your child to remember the new words.
If you and your kids loved the Gruffalo then this book will give you plenty of pleasure and with three times the word count the pleasure will last for longer. At over two thousand words, the book has been broken down into five parts, so that you can read one part at a time or the whole thing if you just can't wait to find out what happens.
Don't forget you get all of these qualities in this book:
- An exciting adventure which will keep your kids excited until the very end.
- An ideal book to read together or for your child to read alone.
- Just the right amount of new words to help your child increase their vocabulary.
- Written in rhyme to make the story more fun and the new words easier to remember.
- Over two thousand words broken into five sections so you or your child can choose how much to read at one sitting. Great value for money.
- Every page of writing has a vivid color illustration on the opposite page.
- Strong positive messages within the storyline, without lecturing.
- Ideal for ages 5 years + (for guidance only).
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.10(d)|
About the Author
Simon Jenner gave up the accountancy profession to concentrate on his writing and his family. 'The Mystical Wood', inspired by his son who chose each of the mystical creatures, is his first published work. Simon Jenner lives in the UK with his wife and son.