Discover a new, graphical way to conquer accounting.
HOW THIS BOOK IS DIFFERENT AND DELIVERS RESULTS
The Joy of Accounting uses a revolutionary method of teaching that universities and businesses are raving about.
"...has the advantage of showing how accounting works visually. ...I believe that it is of value to anyone who is interested in understanding how accounting works (from high school students to undergrads to MBAs to business executives)." - Paul Healy, James R. Williston Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
The Joy of Accounting is different. It uses a diagram that shows accounting on a single page. The game-changing Color Accounting BaSIS Framework makes learning as simple as pointing a finger. The book is easy to read and fun, yet deeply rigorous.
IS IT REALLY REVOLUTIONARY?
Yes, the Color Accounting BaSIS Framework™ does for accounting what the mouse did for computers. When Apple introduced the Macintosh computer everyone could suddenly use one. The Joy of Accounting system makes accounting literacy available to anyone.
· An idiot-proof step-by-step sequence to follow
· Over 150 full-color diagrams
· Working capital, cash flow, liquidity, leverage, efficiency metrics, receivables management and depreciation.
BENEFITS OF THIS APPROACH
· Confidently read balance sheets and income statements
· Take control of your profitability, cash flow and growth
· Budget effectively
· Revisit previous accounting studies for deeper understanding
WHO IS THIS BOOK FOR?
· Managers wanting to take control of their business
· High school, home school and university students
· School teachers and university lecturers looking for new ways of explaining
· Sales people wanting to pitch more successfully by using financial drivers