Do you consider yourself a hunter? If you have you ever dated, played sports, or held a job, then your answer should be yes. We are always hunting—trying to track down and take the things we want, the things that will make our life bigger, better, safer; more satisfying, exciting, and just plain fun. In The Hunt, serial entrepreneur, hunter, and OutdoorHub founder David Farbman offers a way of thinking about work, life, and our connection with the world based upon the ancient discipline of hunting. The Hunt will inspire anyone striving for more to think like hunters—with poise, concentration, and skill; to identify their targets; and, with focus, determination, and satisfaction, to achieve those goals. Specifically, The Hunt shows how to:
- Get a bigger, clearer picture of your life and goals, and discover things about yourself and your ability that you’ve never noticed or seen before
- Gain the hunter’s special skills at observation and perception, to understand your environment;
- Learn “predatory consciousness” – the full understanding of your prey, whether business partners or competitors, so you can predict their actions;
- Harness and leverage every opportunity to obtain your desired outcomes and inspire your best thinking
- Fully understand where to pick battles, and where not to “hunt” at all.
|Product dimensions:||5.80(w) x 8.40(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
David Farbman is the founder of OutdoorHub, AgHub, and ActionHub, the Internet’s largest outdoor content and advertising networks. He is a member of the executive board of Young Presidents’ Organization and sits on the DMC/Harper Hospital’s board of trustees, the Southeast Region YMCA board, and the Detroit Economic Growth Corporation. He lives in Bingham Farms, Michigan, with his family. For more information, visit www.facebook.com/1DavidFarbman.