This clear and concise guide helps you:
- Formulate an original idea, create an outline, and write the book
- Learn the basics of children's storytelling, from point of view to story pacing
- Find helpful writing workshops and conferences
- Design a winning book proposal, get an agent, and negotiate a contract
- Create a marketing and publicity plan
- Use professional and social networking sites to promote your book
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Luke Wallin is Professor Emeritus of English at the University of Massachusetts and a Creative Writing instructor at Spalding University. He holds an MFA in Fiction from the Iowa Writers' Workshop, and his novels for children have been selected Best Books by the American Library Association and the New York Public Library.
Eva Gordon is an MFA candidate at Spalding University, and works as an editor at The Louisville Review.