Congratulationsyou just found out you'll soon be a father! If you're like most first-time dads-to-be, you have a lot of questions about what's ahead for you and your new family. You need an easy-to-use reference that gives you step-by-step instructions as you enter this all-new territory. This useful guy-guide features information on:
- Dealing with common fears and concerns.
- Maintaining an active sex life with your pregnant partner.
- Preparing your home and car for baby.
- Handling labor and delivery.
- Knowing when to offer help and when to back off.
About the Author
Kevin Nelson is the award-winning author of nineteen books, including the previous editions of The Everything Father-to-Be Book and The Daddy Guide: Real-Life Advice and Tips from Over 250 Dads and Other Experts. He is a regular correspondent for DadMag.com, and he's written articles on parenting for the San Francisco Chronicle and San Francisco magazine, among others. The father of four children, he lives with his family in the San Francisco Bay Area.