So what exactly does it take to launch a business? Successful businesses take time to plan EVERYTHING including:
- what goes into their business name
- protecting their digital presence
- selecting brand colors and fonts
- customizing the users' website experience
- servicing a specific target audience
- considering how the legal business structure will affect their bottom line
- giving thought to when they'll target and engage their audience online and offline
- and much more!
And that's exactly what this book is all about! It's a road map of all the essential steps to launching, operating, and growing your business successfully.
Calling everyone who wants to start a business, is thinking about starting a business and needs hand-holding, or for anyone who already launched and may have skipped the basics... this book's back-to-the-basics content and step-by-step comprehensive and actionable "game plans" essentially tell you what to do every step of the way with planning and launching your small business-including what to do after the launch.
The Entrepreneur's Startup Gameplan is a must-have for any woman in business. Filled with powerful punches of inspiration and practical, in-your-face advice, Sharon does a fantastic job at sharing her knowledge, inspiring readers, and telling it like it is."
- Cara Alwill Leyba, Bestselling Author and Master Life Coach, www.CaraAlwill.com
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author
Women's History entrepreneur workshop, named one of Instagram's 10 Top Accounts to Help Grow Your Career by She Leads Africa, known to "Help Female Entrepreneurs Thrive In Business" by Black Enterprise, author, holistic business strategist, serial entrepreneur, and national speaker, Sharon Beason knows what it takes and has helped hundreds of female entrepreneurs define, create, launch, and grow their brand strategically and successfully.