The extraordinary color chord encyclopedia makes it easy to learn new chords and positions. Inside you'll find:
- More than 1,800 essential guitar chord positions
- Color-coded chord diagrams
- Full-color photographs or each position
- Fingering and analysis of every chord
- Special sections on moveable chord forms and other special chords
- Major, minor, diminished, and dominant forms for all keys
Both beginning and advanced guitar players can improve their skills and become more well rounded with this practical learning tool.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
The Encyclopedia of Guitar Picture Chords in Color based on 0 ratings. 4 reviews.
This book is very good with teaching people who want to learn how to play the guitar chords. It shows you i two different ways how to play all the chords.
I purchased this book while taking a guitar class for beginners. This book is very helpful. It shows you where to place your fingers both in the chart which indicate the frets to be held down and in the pictures which help you to realize which finger goes where. I would highly recommend this book to anyone trying to learn guitar. There are a lot of chords in this book, and it can be overwhelmeing but it is a good book to learn from.
even for the beginner that I am, I found it easy to understand and very motivational.