Note: For the most up-to-date content, buy the print edition, which now includes perfect-scoring essays from students. The Kindle edition does not have some of these revisions yet.
This book is the only guide that gives you a proven battle-tested essay template used by a perfect scorer on the New SAT. As a teacher, I took the New SAT myself and got a 1600 to bring you these insights. This isn't just the 5-paragraph stuff that you read in every other book---I'll tell you exactly what persuasive elements to look for and how to analyze them. My high-scoring essay from the May 2016 exam is included. I share everything: what I did right as well as the subtle things I initially missed.
Here's what you'll learn inside:
- How the SAT Essay is Graded
- The 7 Things Every Perfect Essay Must Have
- All the Rhetorical and Persuasive Elements You Need to Know
- The Essay Template You Can Use to Analyze Any Prompt
- The Narrate-Explain Framework
- How to Quote
- Eight Fatal Mistakes Students Make on the Essay
- Sample Essays to Official Prompts
- Real Student Essays that got a Perfect Score
For more sample chapters and information, check out http://thecollegepanda.com/books