From generating ideas to gaining your first paying customers, The 7 Day Startup is the bootstrapper’s bible for launching your next product.
In The 7 Day Startup, Dan Norris, author and founder of wpcurve.com, shows us exactly how he built a cashflowing small business startup from scratch in 7 days (and has since grown it to over $400,000 in annual recurring revenue in a few short years).
What you'll learn in The 7 Day Startup:
- Why validation isn’t the answer
- How to evaluate your small business startup idea
- How to choose a business name, fast
- How to build a website in 1 day for under $100
- 10 proven ways to market a business quickly
And much, much more…
Who this book is for:
- Small Business Founders
- Entrepreneurs (and Wantrepreneurs)
- Freelancers and Agencies
Additional resources included in The 7 Day Startup to help you build your startup:
- Idea evaluation spreadsheet
- Business name checklist
- Growth tracking spreadsheet
- Marketing idea checklist for your small business startup
- List of over 100 startup and new business resources
|Edition description:||2nd ed.|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.47(d)|
About the Author
His second book Content Machine ranked at #1 in the web marketing category and went onto sell 15,000+ copies rating 4.8 out of 122 reviews.
Dan's dry humour, ruthless honesty and genuine storytelling make his books interesting and fun but the focus is always on being actionable. With Operation Brewery and Create or Hate coming out in 2016 Dan became a 4-time Amazon best-selling author.
His books have been translated into 9 languages and used in business courses at university level around the world.