Are you an entrepreneur or creative person who knows the future has great things in store for them?
The 12 commandments for entrepreneurs is a book for all creative persons who want to achieve great things in business or art and need a little guidance. By following the steps laid out you will learn to think in a manner that has propelled the most successful entrepreneurs in the past.
Some of the things you will learn in “The 12 Commandment for Entrepreneur and Creative People” include;
- Why the ability to focus is the singular most important trait of successful entrepreneurs and creative people despite it being a missing piece to the puzzle in most success books
- Why most decisions an entrepreneur makes must have the end goal in mind even if it costs them some money today
- Why you must become a person of principle if you are ever going to become really successful and enjoy that success
- Why money managements is a key skill for every successful person (Our schools really let us down on this one)
- Why you must become a student of marketing if you really want to be successful. This applies for all businesses including any arts profession and even just getting a job
And much more…