This sweet book celebrates all the ways dad cares for his little one and encourages children to show gratitude and appreciation for their own father.
In this adorable rhyming story from bestselling author Amy Parker, a little lion cub thanks God for his wonderful daddy--a daddy who gives big hugs and piggyback rides; who protects, teaches, and plays; and who offers love, guidance, and encouragement.
Thank You, God, for Daddy
- helps children, ages 2 to 5, express gratitude for their father
- is perfect for read-aloud story time and bedtime routines
- makes a touching and budget-friendly Father's Day gift or dad's birthday gift from kids
Don’t miss the other "Thank You" titles:
- Thank You, God, for Mommy
- Thank You, God, for Grandpa
- Thank You, God, for Grandma
|Publisher:||Nelson, Thomas, Inc.|
|Sold by:||HarperCollins Publishing|
|File size:||25 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
|Age Range:||2 - 5 Years|
About the Author
Amy Parker’s children’s books have sold more than a million copies, including two Christian Retailing’s Best award-winning books and the bestselling books A Night Night Prayer; Night Night, Farm; and Night Night, Train. Visit Amy at www.amyparkerbooks.com and on Instagram @amyparkerbooks and Facebook @amyparkerauthor.