Test Success: Test-Taking Techniques for Beginning Nursing Students / Edition 7 available in Paperback
• A complete review of core concepts.
• Approximately 900 questions (Alternate format, too!)
• Test-taking hints and rationales for correct and incorrect answers.
Practice questions in the text and online at DavisPlus introduce beginning nursing students to the variety of testing formats, including alternate-item format questions that they’ll encounter throughout their nursing education and on the NCLEX exam.
An easy-to-follow format organizes information into 14 content areas. Invaluable coverage enhances critical thinking, time management, and effective study habits through proven techniques, improving classroom performance and test-taking.
Thoroughly updated and revised, the 7th Edition provides more alternate-item-format questions reflecting the latest NCLEX-RN® test plan as well as a wealth of test-taking tips to reduce anxiety and build confidence for Test Success!
"The Success books are absolutely essential to my study regime. I literally need one like I need coffee in the morning to pass an exam!"—Taryn Van Rensburg, Student Nurse, Naugatuck Valley Community College, CT.
Redeem the Plus Code inside new, printed texts to access your DavisPlus online Premium resources—two, 75-question course exams.
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 1.00(d)|
Table of Contents1. Empowerment
2. Critical Thinking
3. Time Management
4. Study Techniques
5. The Multiple Choice Question
6. The Nursing Process
7. Test-Taking Techniques
8. Testing Formats Other Than Multiple-Choice Questions
9. Computer Applications in Education and Evaluation
10. Analyze Your Test Performance
11. Practice Questions with Answers and Rationales
12. Comprehensive Final Exam