19.99 In Stock
Update! There's a new edition of this book printed on black paper. View the new edition at:
20 Beautiful Swear Words To Color and Relax
- Each Coloring Page is Printed on a Separate Sheet to Avoid Bleed Through
- Each Design Comes in Two Versions: Black and Grey, 40 Pages in Total
- Each Swear Word is Designed with Florals, Paisleys, Flowers, Swirls, and Motifs
- Each Coloring Page is Designed for Fun, Relaxation, and Anti-Stress Therapy
- Includes a Digital PDF Edition for Unlimited Printing and 10 Bonus Coloring Pages
- The Variety of Pages Ensure There is Something for Every Skill Level
- The Sequel to Volume 1 in the Sweary Coloring Book Series
- Receive 4 Bonus Free Coloring Pages at www.swearybook.com
The Sequel to the #1 Bestselling Sweary Colouring Book!
Featuring some of the most inappropriate swear words imaginable, these beautiful designs are a joy to color. Each swear word is replete with florals, designs, patterns, motifs, paisleys, and flowers.
• 20 Original Sweary Designs
• Single-Sided Pages
• Includes Black and Grey Versions
• Sized to frame at 8.5 x 11"
• Printed on white paper
• Includes digital printable edition inside
• Includes 10 digital bonus pages inside
With many swear words to choose from, there's something for every swearing occassion. Comes with 10 bonus swears coloring pages, as well as a digital edition of the book, so you can print extra copies.
This is the second book in the Sweary Coloring Book series, and is perfect for adults who want to destress, relax, or amuse themselves after a long day.
Inside, you'll find everything from your typical household swear words to craftier, choicier picks. Flip the cover of the book on Amazon to see all the words on the back:
• Beaver Dam
• Cum Guzzler
• Gutter Slut
• Fuck Off
• Cunt Muffin
Simply sit back, relax, and choose the swear word that connects with you. Then color in the swear word with your choice of color pencil, pen, marker, and/or crayon.
TAGS: james alexander, release your anger, leafy animals coloring book, leafy animals james alexander