Learn the Invaluable Lessons from Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man by Emmanuel Acho and Apply it into Your Life Without Missing Out!
What's it worth to you to have just ONE good idea applied to your life?
In many cases, it may mean expanded paychecks, better vitality, and magical relationships.
Here's an Introduction of What You're About to Discover in this Premium Summary of Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man by Emmanuel Acho :
Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man is Emmanuel Acho's ultimate guide to beating racism and bias towards black people. It presents awkward questions that Acho has received in his viral video series and tries to give them a response. The answers guide white people on how to address issues that have become bothersome to ask. Uncomfortable Conversations treats racism as a virus that infects the mind, affecting modern America and the world. The cure lies within the book’s pages.
Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man has become an instant New York Times Bestseller and has ranked #1 in Amazon’s Discrimination & Racism category. It comes from the author's viral video series of the same title. It has guested prominent white figures like Matthew McConaughey and Carl Lentz.
• Executive "Snapshot" Summary of Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man
• Background Story and History of Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man for a Much Richer Reading Experience
• Key Lessons Extracted from Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man and Exercises to Apply it into your Life - Immediately!
• About the Hero of the Book: Emmanuel Acho
• Tantalizing Trivia Questions for Better Retention
Scroll Up and Buy Now!
100% Guaranteed You'll Find Thousands of Dollars Worth of Ideas in This Book or Your Money Back
Faster You Order - Faster You'll Have it in Your Hands!
*Please note: This is a summary and workbook meant to supplement and not replace the original book.