* The guide offers a complete clothing catalogue, providing the reader a full list of all 10,000+ pieces of wardrobe apparel. Everything is presented alphabetically by brand, and lot numbers are included for each piece, making the catalogue very easy to reference. If they like, players can check off the items they've collected, or simply flip through the catalogue to find new styles to watch for. There's a similar catalogue for hair styles and makeup options as well.
* The book also has a clear and thorough overview on how to manage the player's fashion boutique like a pro. It's packed with info on how to grow a healthy stockroom, attract customers, size them up, and nail every sale. The guide also reveals how to wow customers with extreme savviness and score bonus sales. All this will allow players to build up their scores quickly, allow access to more and more products.
* Prima’s Style Savvy guide fully reveals everything else the player can do outside of work. This includes complete details on fashion contests - we list each contest, along with their entry requirements and potential prizes, and we give advice on how to come out on top. Special outing events are also covered - a complete list of events is included, with the dates they're each available. Didi's Hair Salon and Olivia's Makeup Supply are also touched on, and we reveal what the player can do to help these beauty boutiques expand and offer new hair styles and makeup options.
|Product dimensions:||7.90(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.50(d)|
Table of ContentsIntroduction
Starting Out Strata
Your Stylin' Store
Hair and Makeup
Reading Group Guide
* Savvy Sales! Thrill your customers with your incredible eye for fashion and learn how to keep them coming back through your door.
* Catwalk Queen! Wow the crowd at fashion shows and win fabulous prizes on your way to the top.
* Wonderful Wardrobe! Browse a complete catalog of Style Savvy's 10,000+ fashions. Mark off the threads you've collected and keep an eye on styles to buy.
* On the Scene! Make a splash at every party and get-together with a full calendar of seasonal outing events.