All kindess isn't wise.
Third’s clutch of Nameless escaped their home universe years ago. Third’s just biding her time until she’s old enough to legally join the Named.
The other two in her clutch haven’t been so patient. They’ve been living as if already Named—a capital offense, per all somewhens where Nameless exist.
Now their home universe has caught up to them, and all three of them will have to pay the price.
A sci-fi novella featuring people who can hop through universes and time, and who may or may not be illegal immigrants as a result.
E-book has two versions of the story: one with salty language and one without.
About the Author
Cara Lee is the name used for the dystopian works of Misti Wolanski. Technology, biology, propaganda, and the moral implications of all three have fascinated the author since she first noticed how people with power often abuse it. She now writes stories that explore the boundaries where helpful becomes hurtful, and vice versa, while her cat tries to sneak sips of her coffee.
If you want to read more from the same person’s head…
• For more sci-fi, look for Misty White.
• For more the tangled characters and situations, look for Misti Wolanski.
• For stories even darker than what you’ve read, look for Carralee Byrd.
(These are all the same writer, just different nuances of brand.)
If you want to read something comparable but…
• more lighthearted, this author recommends Lindsay Buroker.
• more adult, this author recommends Grace McDermott or Gabriella Webster.
• not the same writer, this author recommends Jennifer Recchio.
(These are different people—not her—and she does not get any reimbursement for suggesting them.)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Excellent cyberpunk series.