Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you:
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
- In-depth review of practices and applications
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.
About the Author
Mark Lipson (Philadelphia, PA) is on the mathematics faculty at the University of Georgia, and has taught at Northeastern University and Boston University.
Table of Contents
Schaum's Outline of Discrete Mathematics, 3ed
3.Functions and Algorithms
4.Logic and Propositional Calculus
5.Techniques of Counting
6.Advanced Counting Techniques, Recursion
10. Binary Trees
11. Properties of the Integers
12. Languages, Automata, Machines
13. Finite State Machines and Turing Machines
14. Ordered Sets and Lattices
15. Boolean Algebra
Appendix A: Vectors and Matrices
Appendix B: Algebraic Systems