Barron's SAT Premium Study Guide with 7 Practice Tests provides detailed review, online practice, and expert advice from experienced teachers who know the test. Step-by-step review helps you master the content, and full-length practice tests in the book and online help you feel ready for the actual SAT.
This edition includes:
- Four full-length practice tests in the book
- Two full-length online practice tests
- One full-length diagnostic test to help identify strengths and weaknesses so you can pinpoint your trouble spots and focus your study
- Barron's extensive vocabulary list in online flashcard format
- An overview of the SAT, an explanation of the test's scoring method, and study advice from experienced teachers
- Test-taking tactics for the exam as a whole, and special strategies for each part of the test, including detailed instruction in writing the SAT essay
- Subject reviews covering all sections of the test, including Reading, Writing and Language, and Mathematics
About the Author
Sharon Green started helping prepare students for the PSAT and SAT as a 13-year-old assistant at her father’s college entrance tutoring course; she has never stopped since. A National Merit Scholar, she holds degrees from Harvard College, New York University School of Education, and the University of California at Berkeley. Her test preparation books, all published by Barron’s, run the gamut from the California High School Proficiency Examination to the GRE. Whenever she can dig her way out from under multiple dictionaries, Sharon enjoys folk dancing, reading Jane Austen and science fiction, and watching Little League baseball.
Dr. Ira Wolf has had a long career in math education. In addition to teaching math at the high school level for several years, he was a professor of mathematics at Brooklyn College and the Director of the Mathematics Teacher Preparation program at SUNY Stony Brook. Dr. Wolf has been helping students prepare for college entrance exams, including the PSAT, SAT, ACT, and SAT Subject Tests in Math for more than 35 years. He is the founder and former president of PowerPrep, a test preparation company on Long Island that has helped several thousand high school students prepare for the SAT.
Brian Stewart is the author of ACT, SAT, and PSAT test preparation books published through Barron's Educational Series. Brian is the President of BWS Education Consulting, Inc., a test preparation and tutoring company based in Columbus, Ohio and Indianapolis, Indiana: www.bwseducationconsulting.com. Brian and his staff have helped students achieve perfect scores on the ACT, SAT, and PSAT, and reach their college admissions goals. BWS Education Consulting is available to work with students anywhere in the world via online tutoring.