THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS! Tackle the test with confidence with a complete guide to vocabulary skills and strategies for the SAT.
Prepping for the SAT may no longer mean memorizing long word lists, but a strong vocabulary is still essential to scoring well on the exam! SAT Power Vocab give you practical advice for understanding and remembering key vocabulary terms for both the Evidence-Based Reading & Writing and Math sections.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you learn and remember key vocabulary
• Straightforward advice on how to focus your vocabulary prep for the SAT
• Handy memory aids for visual learners
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Lists of key vocabulary words defined in every chapter, along with example sentences
• Practice exercises to help you master word roots, mnemonic devices, relationships between words, and more
• Puzzles and other engaging activities to build and expand your word skills.
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.