In our number-crunching world, basic math knowledge is a must—especially for acing tests like the SAT. For many people, though, math is confusing and often anxiety inducing. That’s why we’ve created SAT Power Math, which uses a simple, straightforward approach to break down and explain complicated math concepts and common problems. This book is your powerful tool for building essential math skills for the SAT, school, and beyond.
Everything You Need to Help Achieve a High Math Score.
• A comprehensive review of math topics like algebra, geometry, and statistics
• Strategies for cracking the most common question types found on the SAT
• A glossary of key math terms at the end of every chapter
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• Practice drills for every math topic covered in the book
• Detailed step-by-step answer explanations
• Targeted strategies to help you score high on the math section of the SAT
About the Author
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Numbers 1
Chapter 2 Fractions 61
Chapter 3 Ratios and Proportions 137
Chapter 4 Exponents and Roots 153
Chapter 5 Algebra 165
Chapter 6 Geometry 217
Chapter 7 Probability and Statistics 285
Chapter 8 Test Smart 307
Approximation Answers 333
About the Author 337