Aimed at employees in all industries, this book is packed with stories, resources and personal coaching to support you whether you are working in a turbulent field, navigating a complex job market or simply trying to achieve your career goals in a world that won’t stop changing. Built on the author’s own experience of redesigning her own life, this book will help you:
- Learn about the importance of emotional honesty as a foundation for true resilience
- Explore how your levels of self-care influence your ability to re-energize and stay strong
- Consider how your connections play a part in your ability to flourish and reflect on whether you have been learning (and changing) along your journey.
This text is ideal for organizations who want to support employees in becoming more resilient, by helping them design and implement their own path, but also useful for career coaches and counsellors working with clients who are facing their own crisis of resilience, as well as students entering the workforce to face their own uncertain career paths. The unique coaching style of this book allows readers to truly personalize the approach they choose to take; using the stories, the frameworks and the research to create their own journey.
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Product dimensions:||6.25(w) x 9.25(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Kathryn Jackson is an experienced learning & development coach, specializing in supporting professionals who want to build resilience, achieve career success and strive for excellence.
Table of Contents
List of Figures and Tables
Part I: An Introduction to Resilience at Work
1. My Resilience Story
2. How to Use This Book
Part II: Resilience Mindsets and Frameworks
3. How to Become More Resilient
4. Resilience Frameworks and Foundations
5. The World of VUCA Change
Part III: The Resilience Foundations
6. Emotional Honesty
Part IV: Concluding Thoughts
10. Planning for Resilience and Measuring Your Progress
11. Extend the Reach of Resilience