This item is not eligible for coupon offers.
Barron's Regents Exams and Answers: Algebra II 2020 provides essential review for students taking the Algebra II (Common Core) exam, including actual exams administered for the course, thorough answer explanations, and comprehensive review of all topics.
This edition features:
- Six actual, administered Regents exams so students have the practice they need to prepare for the test
- Comprehensive review questions grouped by topic, to help refresh skills learned in class
- Thorough explanations for all answers
- Score analysis charts to help identify strengths and weaknesses
- Study tips and test-taking strategies
All algebra II topics are covered, including Polynomial Equations, Rational Equations, Exponential and Logarithmic Equations, Systems of Equations with Three Variables, Functions, Sequences, and Probability.
Looking for additional practice and review? Check out Barron’s Regents Algebra II Power Pack 2020 two-volume set, which includes Let’s Review Regents: Algebra II 2020 in addition to the Regents Exams and Answers: Algebra II 2020 book.
About the Author
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron's created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.