Barron’s two-book Regents English Power Pack 2020 provides comprehensive review, actual administered exams, and practice questions to help students prepare for the English Regents exam.
This edition includes:
Regents Exams and Answers: English 2020
- Eight actual, administered Regents exams so students have the practice they need to prepare for the test
- Review questions grouped by topic, to help refresh skills learned in class
- Thorough explanations for all answers
- Score analysis charts to help identify strengths and weaknesses
- Study tips and test-taking strategies
- Comprehensive review of all topics on the test
- Extra practice questions with answers
- One actual, administered Regents English exam with answer key
The Power Pack includes two volumes for a savings of $4.99.
About the Author
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron's created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.