Al and Ron Lindner, recognized leaders in the sport fishing industry and members of the National Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame, share stories from their decades-long careers on the water and share the life-changing truths God has taught them along the way.
See how God “scooped them up into the gentle net of His grace.” Discover that He loves to reveal Himself in everyday, routine events as well as moments of trauma, danger, or high-charged adventure. And find inspiring reminders that God can…
- open doors when you see only dead ends
- guide you when you don’t know which way to turn
- equip you with everything you need
- fill you with peace when everything goes south
- give you your own life-changing story to share with others
These short reflections will help you sense that God is with you, too, at first light on the water.
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||10 MB|
About the Author