In Red vs. Blue, its creators at Rooster Teeth brings together more than a decades' worth of ephemera and behind-the-scenes information from the popular comedic web series, including:
- Character dossiers and fact sheets
- Character-driven lists, including "The Wisdom of Caboose"
- Charts and statistics mapping out character, world, and episode trivia
- Best Red vs. Blue quotes. Of all time
- Alternate stories and character arcs that were abandoned
- Spotlights on the cast and crew of Red vs. Blue, filled with unique anecdotes, behind-the-scenes stories, and insights into the series and their role
- New, never-before-seen content: Includes annotated scripts of some of the most-watching episodes, side-stores, expanded universe material, alternate endings, deleted scenes and trivia
- Original sketches and drawings
|Publisher:||Dey Street Books|
|File size:||48 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Rooster Teeth is an award-winning creative production studio responsible for Internet franchises such as Red vs. Blue, the longest-running web series in history; the reality gamer series The Gauntlet; live-action Rooster Teeth Shorts; and Immersion, a show that tests video game concepts in the real world. It is also the home of the gaming website AchievementHunter.com and the producer of the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast. With a dedicated worldwide fan community, Rooster Teeth created RTX (Rooster Teeth Expo), an annual gaming and Internet convention held in Austin, Texas, which attracts thousands of gamers and Rooster Teeth fans from around the world. Rooster Teeth started as a few friends working out of a spare bedroom in a house in Buda, Texas, and has grown into a full-fledged media empire with tens of millions of fans all over the globe and more than six billion video views.