This guide contains 21 Steps to assist with writing your book. All of the steps are action items that you will need to complete and will assist you with starting and completing the book writing process. This book can be utilized to write any kind of book. Most of the steps should be easy to complete and implement. However, because this is a resource guide, assistance may be required.
You will need:
· An allocated place to work and write.
· At least 30-45 minutes to complete each step (some may require more, and others may require less).
· A computer or cell phone (to conduct research).
· Something to write on (notebook/journal).
· Something to write with (pen/pencil).
· A calendar or scheduling system of some sort to create timelines/deadlines.
The steps/action items are strategically designed to align and propel you in the right direction to write your book.