In this book, you will learn everything about nothing; this book is for the curious, the smart asses, and the conversation starters. And for everyone who needs more of nothing in daily life. Read Nothing in Here is an unscientific exploration of the meaning, function, history, and misuse of the word "nothing."
|Publisher:||Laurence King Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||5.40(w) x 7.20(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Seema Sharma is a Dutch creative and copywriter, she creates ideas out of nothing on a daily basis. What started as a personal method to find original ideas, turned out to be a valuable source of inspiration for many creators, thinkers and inventors. Her goal is to inspire more people to create ideas, thoughts and things out of nothing.
Table of Contents
1. How to write a book about nothing
2. Everything starts with nothing.
3. No one really knows anything about nothing.
4. I’m sure we disagree about nothing
5. Here’s a little test for you.
6. Different kinds of nothing
7. Doing nothing can save the environment
8. Back in the day they feared nothing.
9. You spend 153 days searching for nothing.
10. Doing nothing can kill you
11. It’s possible to see a tiny bit of nothing
12. Owning nothing is more efficient.
13. There’s a 50% chance you were friends with nothing
14. They invented a symbol for nothing.
15. It’a possible to hear nothing.
16. A movement that stood for nothing.
17. Slowly we’re going back to nothing.
18. One person who’s fabulous with nothing.
19. The nothing experiment.
20. The end of nothing
21. The future of nothing.