Integrate digital learning and support the ISTE Standards (formerly National Educational Technology Standards for Students or NETS):
- Understand that real transformational change results from teaching and learning, not ever-changing digital devices.
- Give students opportunities to exercise their voice, choice, and creativity using multimedia and digital tools.
- Implement practical novice-, operational-, and wow-level lessons and tips for using digital tools in classroom lessons.
- Foster digital citizenship, helping students keep themselves and their data safe online and make ethical decisions on the Internet.
- Learn how to get students communicating, collaborating, innovating, and thinking critically in grade K-2 classroom lessons.
Chapter 1: Learning Technology Operations and Concepts
Chapter 2: Embracing Creativity
Chapter 3: Communicating and Collaborating
Chapter 4: Conducting Research and Curating Information
Chapter 5: Thinking Critically to Solve Problems
Chapter 6: Being Responsible Digital Citizens
Chapter 7: Expanding Technology and Coding Concepts
References and Resources