Public Relations Campaign Strategies: Planning for Implementation / Edition 2 available in Paperback
Kendall’s how-to guide delivers a theory laden step-by-step approach to public relations. The text is layered with real, relevant examples of public relations in action. Checklists, illustrations, and diagrams accompany directives and take the reader through the process of research, adaptation, implementation, and evaluation. Public Relations Campaign Strategies, 2nd Edition emphasizes the application of building socially responsible relationships through public relations. The book is intended for professionals or intermediate to advanced students of public relations.
|Product dimensions:||7.20(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.40(d)|
Table of Contents
I. INTRODUCTION TO PUBLIC RELATIONS CAMPAIGN STRATEGIES.
1. An Overview.
II. BUILDING THE CAMPAIGN PLAN: THE RESEARCH STAGE.
2. Introduction to Research for Campaign Planning.
3. An Outline of Research Procedures.
4. Steps in Survey Research.
5. Research Cases and Problems.
III. BUILDING THE CAMPAIGN PLAN: THE ADAPTION STAGE.
6. Adapting the Campaign to the Organizational Culture.
7. Adaptation in the Campaign Plan.
8. The Adaptation Plan; Cases and Problems.
IV. BUILDING THE CAMPAIGN PLAN: THE STRATEGY STAGE.
9. Graphics in the Public Relations Campaign.
10. Developing the Campaign.
11. Implementation Strategy Cases.
V. BUILDING THE CAMPAIGN PLAN: THE EVALUATION STAGE.
12. Evaluation Plan.
13. Evaluation Cases.
VI. PRESENTING AND IMPLEMENTING THE PLAN.
14. Preparing and Making the Campaign Plan Presentation.
15. Implementation: Executing the Campaign Plan.