Project Success 4 Student Book with eText / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Pearson Education ESL
Project Success is a new six-level, four-skills series with a strong focus on workplace skills and 21st-century challenges. Geared toward adults and young adults, this highly engaging videobased program teaches English by involving students in real-life professional situations.
This blended digital course, the first of its kind for adult education English language learners, provides video, audio, digital, and print materials to guide teacher-student interaction in the classroom. All materials are integrated for seamless blending of classroom and independent learning.
Each level of Project Success presents a different workplace setting. Students learn situational language, employment, and educational skills as they watch interactions with co-workers, customers, family, and friends in a variety of workplace and personal situations. This practical focus enables students to learn and hone everyday life skills as well as critical thinking skills for the workplace and for further education.
- ActiveTeach digital-teaching platform blends the Student Book with interactive presentation software, and point-of-use teaching tips help direct the classroom experience.
- Video vignettes model key competencies in realistic settings, with opportunities for students to practice the competency in pairs and groups.
- Students develop social-interaction language skills as they are introduced to a diverse sampling of the content, language, and competencies involved in daily living.
- MyEnglishLab reinforces key content with additional readings and audio recordings. Practice exercises and assessments provide instant and qualitative feedback.
- Assessments include online and printable tests, a midterm, final, and CASAS-like bonus test.
For the Student:
- Print book includes access codes to register for digital components.
- MyEnglishLab online with practice activities for each lesson.
- Digital eText with integrated audio, video, and e-Flashcards.
For the Teacher:
ActiveTeach DVD-ROM includes projectable Student Book pages plus:
- Interactive Whiteboard tools.
- Pop-up Teacher Notes that suggest multilevel adaptations and additional activities.
- Printable resources and reproducibles in both PDF and Microsoft Word format.
|Publisher:||Pearson Education ESL|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.10(w) x 10.60(h) x 0.40(d)|
Table of Contents
UNIT 1 Diana Helps Out
UNIT 2 Ben Makes Plans
UNIT 3 Lena’s Bad Day
UNIT 4 Sam Keeps His Cool
UNIT 5 Emily’s Opinions
UNIT 6 Diana Takes Charge
UNIT 7 Ben Makes a Difference
UNIT 8 Lena Reports
UNIT 9 Emily’s Teamwork
UNIT 10 Sam Looks Forward