Author Mark Bitner brings to life an improvement initiative that focuses on the repetitive cycle of "experiences" and "decisions" that teams are confronted with when delivering a service to a customer. In clear and understandable language, Bitner explains how a leader can implement a systematic approach to improving employee performance, business processes, and ultimately the service provided to the customer.
Project Red Light covers a diverse field of topics, including:
- Making continuous improvement a way of life for the team
- Implementing a system where employees have the opportunity to rate and provide input on their service experiences
- Improving team confidence, collaboration and contribution
- Offering employees real empowerment opportunities
- Partnering and coaching employees on project improvement fundamentals
- Learning how to get employees interested and vested into the business they serve
- Strengthening the employee relationship
- Establishing Esprit de Corps
Project Red Light is a useful resource for those leaders who want to get their employees on the same level so a common vision and objectives can be understood, agreed to and accomplished collectively.
"Confidence creates high performers. High performers achieve excellence."