An update of one of the bestselling blogging books, written by two of the world's most successful bloggers
There's a reason why the first two editions of this book have sold thousands of copies worldwide. Written by two of the world's most successful bloggers, it's one of the clearest books out there on how to earn an income from your blog. This new edition gets you up to date on the very latest changes that affect the blogging-for-business landscape. Featuring new material on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn; plus new ways and tools to grow your audience and expand your business beyond your blog, this professional blogger's bible is better than ever.
- Helps novices choose a blog topic, analyze the market, set up a blog, promote it, and earn revenue
- Gives aspiring bloggers proven techniques and the tools they need to succeed in building a business from their blogs
- Reveals 20 key ingredients for a successful blog post
- Offers solid, step-by-step instruction on how bloggers actually make money, why niches matter, how to use essential blogging tools and take advantage of social media and content aggregators, how to optimize your advertising, and much more
- Includes techniques for attracting and growing an audience and how to mine new business opportunities beyond your blog
Written by two fulltime professional bloggers, this exciting, updated edition of ProBlogger tells you exactly how to launch and maintain a blog that makes money.
|Edition description:||3rd Revised ed.|
|Product dimensions:||6.06(w) x 8.80(h) x 0.76(d)|
About the Author
Darren Rowse is the guy behind ProBlogger.net, a leading online information source for professional bloggers. He writes for various blogs and edits the popular Digital Photography School site (digital-photography-school.com).
Chris Garrett is a writer, online business consultant, teacher, coach, new media industry commentator, and of course, professional blogger. He shares blogging advice at chrisg.com and contributes to numerous blogs.
Table of Contents
1 Blogging for Money 1
2 Niche Blogging 23
3 Setting Up Your Blog 43
4 Blog Writing 73
5 Blog Income and Earning Strategies 99
6 Buying and Selling Blogs 125
7 Blog Promotion and Marketing 151
8 Build a Sticky Blog Community 177
9 Social Media and Your Blog 205
10 Secrets of Successful Blogs 223
11 Creating Something Worthwhile 241
12 Taking Your Blog to the Next Level: A Case Study 251
13 Going Beyond Your Blog 269