Problems, Cases, and Materials on Evidence available in Paperback
Cases, Problems, and Materials on Evidence, Fourth Edition is designed as a modernization of the existing textbook while retaining the approach, order, and much of the material from the Third Edition.
This updated edition includes:
- reflected changes to the Federal Rules of Evidence since the Third Edition
- addition of important new decisional law
- deletion of superseded material
- modernization of problems reflecting 21st century trial evidence situations
- presentation of the authors’ rethinking of certain topics (e.g., Confrontation)