Prioritization, Delegation, & Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Clinical case study scenarios with NCLEX style questions covering medical-surgical, gerontological, home health, hospice, mental health, pediatric, and women’s health.
- 900 questions throughout the text reflecting the latest NCLEX-RN® format.
- 100-question final exam in the back of the book.
- Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers to enhance your understanding of the content.
- Test-taking tips and hints for select questions.
- Bonus question bank on DavisPlus containing two, 75-question practice examinations that offer the levels of difficulty you need to help you pass the NCLEX.
- Questions field tested by nursing students.
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 1.00(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Prioritization, Assignment, Delegation, and Management
2. Cardiovascular Management
3. Peripheral Vascular Management
4. Respiratory Management
5. Gastrointestinal Management
6. Renal and Genitourinary Management
7. Neurological Management
8. Endocrine Management
9. Integumentary Management
10. Hematological and Immunological Management
11. Woman’s Health Management
12. Pediatric Health Management
13. Women’s Health Nursing
14. Case Studies: Care of Clients in Various Settings
a. Medical Nursing Case Study15. Comprehensive Examination
b. Critical Care Nursing Case Study
c. Outpatient Nursing Case Study
d. Home Health Case Study
e. Mental Health Nursing Case Study
f. Maternal-Child Case Study
g. Answers to Case Studies